Thursday, January 20, 2011

My interest in Down syndrome

One of my listed interests is Down syndrome, so I should tell you a little about my involvement in that subject.

I have a 14 year old daughter named "B" who likes to act goofy and play pranks on her brother. She is very interested in playing games on the computer, the Wii, her i-touch, or just a simple family game of Sorry or Uno.

Here she is eating a Granny Smith apple while having her picture taken on her i-touch. It's always interesting to find the photos she's placed on her camera when I'm syncing it. I never know what I'll find there. She also records videos of some wild and crazy things too.

B's favorite places to eat are Subway and Olive Garden. Her life is absolutely perfect if she can go to either one of those places with her dad for lunch. (Me, not so much) She is definitely a "Daddy's girl" unless he makes her do something she doesn't want to do.

Carolyn "Care Bear" King

No comments:

Post a Comment