Thursday, November 3, 2011

Now We Wait for Growth



There's new grass seed on the right of the steps under the hay.


You can see the arborvitae across the fire pit deck level. When they grow in they will provide lots of privacy on the north side of the property.




There are lovely fountain grass plants along the base of the lower retaining wall. Each plant is lit up at night, lighting them very nicely.



Here's a great view of the 5 arborvitae plants down the sloping hill.




Traveling up the path by the garage are many plants of the perennial variety.




















The front walkway is bordered by mums in yellow, burgundy, and orange. I let them grow too tall this year. I need to trim them short until the end of July next year instead of stopping on the 4th like I
 did this year. On the right I decorated the mailbox with a pumpkin cover. I'd like to get a different design for each month of the year.

Here are the rock-shaped speakers for the yard when the wires get hooked up. I like the brown speaker better. Time to get out some spray paint.

Carolyn "Care Bear" King

No comments:

Post a Comment